VESCON runs projects realizing the conventional air-insulated construction of maximum and high voltage transformer stations and switchgear systems for integrated power networks. Our range of services covers the dismantling as well as the upgrading or extension and the new construction of plants. In addition, we act as general contractors and realise turnkey projects based on our profound know-how.
Our experience in the field of primary assembling includes the following services:
- Assembly and adjustment of maximum and high voltage devices as well as device steel constructions and portals
- Assembly of device strandings and catenary wire systems, of pipe and track conductors, of earthing and lightning protection systems
- Execution of welding work on Al tubes
When it comes to the field of secondary assembling, we have a great deal of experience in the following services, among others:
- Supply and assembly of safety, control and regulator cabinets as well as auxiliary switchboards
- Installation or replacement of the protection and control system as well as voltage or P-coil controllers
- Installation of all types of cables and lighting systems
- Electrical installations in buildings
- Installation of fibre optic cables.
Our service technicians are trained and instructed in regular intervals. Quality and work safety have top priority in all installation processes. Moreover, we are certified according to SCC**.