Because plants are only as good as their operators.
We provide application-oriented know-how directly from the manufacturer or supplier of your production plant in our training courses. From basic courses up to the training directly on the production plant: As a rule, our experienced instructors are the same PLC or robot programmers who have programmed and commissioned your plant. This is why your staff gets exactly the technical knowledge they need to operate your plant in the best possible way – and all this from first-hand.
We attach special importance to practical exercises which can be applied immediately in the daily work process and quickly lead to the desired success. Of course, we consider the existing previous knowledge of the training course participants and provide the plant-specific training documents.
And in case you desire a plant-specific training tailored to your requirements instead of a standard course, this will not be a problem either. We work out a course concept designed to your needs and train your staff exactly according to your wishes. And flexible as we are, we gladly conduct courses even on weekends.
We offer the following training courses:
- PLC training (SIMATIC S7, PC WORX)
- Robotics (KUKA, ABB, Fanuc)
- Offline (RobCAD, Process Simulate)
- Visualization systems (WinCC, ZenOn, InTouch)
- Drive systems (SIMOTION, SEW, Lenze)
- Virtual commissioning Process Simulate, RF Suite, WinMod
- Saving time for maintenance and service
- Quicker trouble shooting
- Minimising down times of the plant
- Shorter training periods