Digitisation is playing an increasingly important role in production and system engineering. Digital possibilities such as virtual commissioning (VC) or augmented reality (AR), ensure enormous time savings can be achieved when developing systems. At the same time, the quality increases because sources of error and inaccuracies can be detected early and corrected long before the actual commissioning. The result: more security in planning and lower costs.
Virtual Commissioning, Real Benefits.
We offer the following virtual commissioning services:
- CAD design/3D model creation (CATIA)
- Offline robot programming (Process Simulate)
- Offline PLC programming (Siemens TIA Portal, Simatic Manager)
- Kinematics/dynamics models (Matlab, XLS macro)
- Electrical and pneumatic design (EPLAN, P-Plan)
- Virtual commissioning and interfaces to PLC (WinMOD, RF Suite)
Focussing on Efficiency.
We use augmented reality for our customers in the following areas:
- Planning: digital integration of new systems into existing production lines
- Production: online visualisation of work instructions for new employees
- Maintenance: visualisation of all work steps
- Logistics: Visualisation for employees (e.g. pick to light) and for forklift drivers
- Personnel management: training and digital simulation of work steps